Saturday, May 16, 2009

Health Source


So many people are looking for good and accurate information on how to live a healthy lifestyle these day. I thought I should create a place where people can find it.

There are so many conflicting reports on health-related subjects, it can be very confusing. Having studied science and health for over 3 decades, I will try to help you understand all the latest news and research and what it really means to you.

I will also strive to point out simple methods to solve health-related problems that people are facing in our modern world.

I would appreciate your help. Please leave comments on the things you are wondering about, or things that you would like to learn more about.

I hope to become your health source. Check back often to see the latest news and ideas and to post your thoughts and questions.

No comments: