Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I Never Do This... But Today I Did

I never send on emails that people say to send to everyone you know. I have a rule about it. But today I broke my own rule.

There is so much misinformation being spread around about the swine flu, I am just getting sick of it. And now with the President declaring a national emergency, it is really getting ridiculous.

So..., when Dr. Mercola sent out his latest newletter with his information on swine flu, I thought I would try to get everyone I could to read it.

Here is the link:
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/10/27/Obama-Declares-Swine-Flu-Emergency.aspx


Please read and digest the whole thing. It has lots of good information. I have studied this issue from many sides, and I think Dr. Mercola gets this one 100% correct.

My opinion:
There is no pandemic of swine flu.
It is even most likely that all those people who supposedly died from the swine flu didn't.
The nature of the flu is that no one dies from it, they may die with it, but they die from something else. So it is very dishonest to say that they died from the swine flu.

On the other hand, if you got a swine flu shot and then suddenly die for no apparent reason within the next week, there is reason to believe that you died from the toxins in the vaccine.

If you really follow the research on this, you will see that the flu shot is more dangerous than the flu.

Live a clean and healthy lifestyle and you will do fine. No need to worry about what the fear mongers are pushing next.

No comments: